Still have questions?
Here are some questions that frequently arise in conversations we have with people.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your suggestion.
- The amount of personal data required to run the application is very limited. The customer provides a list of email addresses for the users of the application. No other personal data is stored.
- Access is granted only after email validation.
- The application is hosted from an ISO certified data center in Belgium.
- The floorplans are stripped of any non-essential data.
- The reservation data is anonymized after use, so it can be used for statistical analysis, but can no longer be linked to a person.
- The sensor data is linked to a desk, but not to a person.
For two weeks after a reservation, the email address of the user remains linked to a reservation, after which the reservation is anonymized.
Only the Health and Safety Team can use the data to trace people who were on the same floor at the same time as someone who turned out to be infected.
- Floorplans, preferably in .dwg or .rvt format. We can convert .pdf floorplans if these are not available.
- A list of the users' email addresses in .xlsx format
Optional, but highly recommended:
- IoT sensors under the desks
Desk sensors provide added value: they will check if occupied desks have a valid reservation and will provide a non-disputable list of desks that need to be disinfected.
If you don't have sensors, you can still use the reservations system. We do suggest using QR scanning at the desk to verify that the correct desk is being used. In this case we cannot guarantee the list of desks to clean is correct, since the collection of the data is not automated.
We can provide and install IoT sensors in a 'Sensoring as a Service' model, through our partnership with Iotta. Without any cabling or need for connectivity, they can implement hundreds of sensors in a single day.
Once a plan is imported into Facile, you will be able to download a .pdf with the QR codes for each desk. The layout of the pdf corresponds to an Avery label format.
Facile is a Progressive Web Application. No app installation is needed, but you can still create an icon on your phone. This way we can update the application in the background, without the need for you to update it yourself. On iOS, you should run it on Safari in order to be able to scan QR codes from the app, and you need to allow the browser to access the camera.